Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Liberals of the heads of blocs: the House of Representatives Mjern their jobs in Parliament and puni

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Liberals of the heads of blocs: the House of Representatives Mjern their jobs in Parliament and puni Empty Liberals of the heads of blocs: the House of Representatives Mjern their jobs in Parliament and puni

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Apr 2016, 3:23 am

[ltr]Liberals of the heads of blocs: the House of Representatives Mjern their jobs in Parliament and punish gesture "dangerous"[/ltr]

Since 04.19.2016 at 09:44 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special scales News[/ltr]
    [ltr]I returned the Liberal bloc in Parliament, on Tuesday, to punish the House of Representatives and the political blocs Mvsalhm gesture "serious", stressing that the free choice of the deputy in the work being done within the parliament type.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The MP said the bloc Mazen Mezni, L / balance News / he was "sorry for what has done some political blocs to separate and punish deputies joined the House of Representatives of the protesters inside the Dome of the House of Representatives," returned to punish the House of Representatives to "serious gesture".[/ltr]
    [ltr]Mezni said, that "the MP is free to choose the work of his choice within the Parliament, especially if the patriotic act calls for comprehensive reform and complete."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He called the Liberal MP for political blocs to "review the decisions issued against them."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Islamic Party of Kurdistan and the mass Kurdish change announced earlier in the separation of MPs Tavkh Ahmed Adel Nouri for masses Alssayastin, as well as the announced alliance forces and by the national chapter MP Abdel Azim and Healing from the political block, on the background of the accession of those blocks to the House of Representatives of the protesters in the House of Representatives. is over[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 11:59 am