Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The New York Times to monitor how the demonstrators spent the day in the green zone

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The New York Times to monitor how the demonstrators spent the day in the green zone Empty The New York Times to monitor how the demonstrators spent the day in the green zone

Post by Rocky Tue 03 May 2016, 3:06 am

[ltr]The New York Times to monitor how the demonstrators spent the day in the green zone[/ltr]

Since 05/02/2016 17:31 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Follow-up scales News[/ltr]
    [ltr]He spotted the New York Times, how he spent the protesters to follow the cleric Moqtada al-Sadr, one day in the Green Zone and said she spent the day sleeping and praying and swimming, but raised the question after the announcement of her departure What happens the next day? The New York Times, the events in Iraq,[/ltr]
    [ltr]She said that after the demonstrators spent the day in prayer and sleep and swim until they began to leave on Sunday evening on the orders of Sadr, the influential man in Iraq, according to its expression. And it suggests that In a statement issued from the holy city of Najaf, south of Baghdad, al-Sadr asked his followers to leave the Green Zone in an orderly and organized manner, and to shout the name of Iraq and not a certain range, and to assist in cleaning the place they had occupied. And it suggests that hundreds of protesters demanding an end to corruption had stormed the heavily fortified Green Zone in dramatic scenes were hints revolution. But things fell Sunday evening, to confirm al-Sadr's influence in the street, and it aims to pressure the government to implement promised reforms, rather than dropped. The question will be in the coming days, according to the newspaper, whether Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, and the rest of the ruling elite in Iraq are able to unite to form a new government of the able-bodied and not loyal to the party or sect of Ministers, which is demanded by the al-Sadr promised Abadi achieve. It ended 29 / tc n[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 3:18 am