Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Liberal: the blood of the protesters is a red line and untrue agreement Zamili dismissal from the pr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Liberal: the blood of the protesters is a red line and untrue agreement Zamili dismissal from the pr Empty Liberal: the blood of the protesters is a red line and untrue agreement Zamili dismissal from the pr

Post by Rocky Sat 07 May 2016, 2:59 am

[ltr]Liberal: the blood of the protesters is a red line and untrue agreement Zamili dismissal from the presidency of the parliamentary[/ltr]

Since 06/05/2016 18:25 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]  Special scales News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Denied for security and defense committee in Parliament for the Liberal bloc member Majed al - Gharawi, onFriday, reported a political agreement to dismiss the head of the security and defense committee of quitting his post.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He's Ghraoui / balances News /, that "Zamili had no role to enter Almtzahern to the Green Zone and the reports of false news about a political agreement to sack him from the presidency of the security and defense committee inParliament are untrue to him."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He Gharawi, said that " the blood of the protesters is a red line for Ekman to the prime minister and change it this line exceeds legitimate demands , " pointing out that "peaceful demonstrations was and is."[/ltr]
    [ltr]It referred to the news published on local media reports that his five members of the security and defense committee in Parliament agreed to exempt MP of quitting from the presidency of the Commission, as they decidedto meeting them to call the former protect the Green Zone , an official and his officers to listen to their testimony, inpreparation for the interrogation of the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi.ended 29 / d 24[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 6:07 pm