Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Liberal: Growing signatories of Representatives to request the dismissal of the three presidencies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Liberal: Growing signatories of Representatives to request the dismissal of the three presidencies Empty Liberal: Growing signatories of Representatives to request the dismissal of the three presidencies

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Apr 2016, 2:52 am

[ltr]Liberal: Growing signatories of Representatives to request the dismissal of the three presidencies[/ltr]

Since 04.14.2016 at 09:54 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]MP for the Bloc Liberal Dalimy Abdul Aziz, said Thursday that the number of signatories of the House of Representatives sacked by the Presidency of the Council of Representatives on the rise, while noting that the purpose of the removal of Aqaba, which opposes the reform project.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Said Zalmi's / balances News /, "The Liberals will continue to demand change of the Presidency, where is the first step to the comprehensive reform," calling "members of the House of Representatives to speed up its completion."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, "There are legal frameworks sitters Representatives seeks through which to dismiss the chairman of the parliament," noting that "the purpose of this is not to target component or personal, but as any office or party will oppose the reform project of the reform will be changed and stand with her face."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He continued, "There are other will be billed by the sitters of Representatives, including a change of ministerial cabin, government and other presidencies," pointing to "proceed with all steps, even if there is anyone who hinders it."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed out that "there is a great desire and the influx of a large number of deputies to dismiss the Presidium of the parliament," likely "increase in the number of more than 171 for enough to dismiss the Presidency" .anthy[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:53 pm