Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdistan region .. Jubouri discuss with the heads of Kurdish blocs Kurdish parliamentarians return

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdistan region .. Jubouri discuss with the heads of Kurdish blocs Kurdish parliamentarians return  Empty Kurdistan region .. Jubouri discuss with the heads of Kurdish blocs Kurdish parliamentarians return

Post by Rocky Sun 08 May 2016, 4:59 am

Kurdistan region .. Jubouri discuss with the heads of Kurdish blocs Kurdish parliamentarians return to parliament

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hold Dr. Salim al - Jubouri Sunday meeting with the heads of Kurdish blocs to discuss the return ofparliamentarians Kurds to parliament. 
    Jubouri said in a press conference held on Saturday in the city ofSulaimaniya, said that what happened from an assault on some of Representatives thirtieth day of April, is disgraceful and despicable stressing that he does not It should pass the attack on the parliament without Jubouri , stressing thekeenness of accounting presidency of the parliament on the resumption of meetings of the Council once again, and to provide the security necessary climates so that the member of the House ofRepresentatives turn on the best they can
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 10:29 am