Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy warns of attempts to make the new ministers chanting oath before the judiciary rather than th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy warns of attempts to make the new ministers chanting oath before the judiciary rather than th Empty Deputy warns of attempts to make the new ministers chanting oath before the judiciary rather than th

Post by Rocky Mon 09 May 2016, 4:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Deputy warns of attempts to make the new ministers chanting oath before the judiciary rather than the legislature

Nur News / Baghdad 
    high Nassif MP warned of attempts to breach the Constitution and make new ministers chanting oath before the judiciary rather than the legislature, renewed its demand for the president to protect theConstitution. 
    Said in a statement quoted by its press office today: "There are violations of the Constitution and the law committed since April 14 last until today, and there are attempts underway to make the Minister bench chanting oath before the judiciary , rather than repeating the legislature, and this is a clear violation of the Constitution and the law. " 
    revealed:" The repetition of the section immediately preceding the new ministers to perform Hamanm should be in front of the House of Representatives in accordance with the Article 79 of the Constitution, and the federal authorities , made ​​up of legislative and executive authority and judicial all her competence exclusive and can not override the authority of the jurisdiction of other authority in accordance with Article 47 of the Constitution, this means that go the new ministers to repeating the section of the Federal Court is the abolition of the role of the legislature. " 
    She explained: "the President of the Republic as a protector of the constitution to carry out its duties toprotect the Constitution and be careful not to get any irregularities and violations."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 11:47 am