Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Move the security forces: to provide security for civilians is more important than victory over the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Move the security forces: to provide security for civilians is more important than victory over the  Empty Move the security forces: to provide security for civilians is more important than victory over the

Post by Rocky Sat 28 May 2016, 2:44 am

[ltr]Move the security forces: to provide security for civilians is more important than victory over the enemy[/ltr]

Since 05.27.2016 at 12:59 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Praised the representative of the reactionary religious Ahmad Safi, on Friday, the efforts of the security forces in the liberation of Fallujah battles and victories achieved on their hands, between that of providing security for civilians is more important than victory over the enemy[/ltr]
    [ltr]Safi said in a speech addressed to the security of the PDF and the crowd in Fallujah during his Friday sermon in the threshold Hosseinieh Karbala and pursued / balances News / he "Aalitna we were with you to win a great victory," praising "the victories achieved by the security forces and the popular crowd through Fallujah."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Safi said that "the protection of civilians in Fallujah better than victory over the enemy," calling on the security forces and the popular crowd to "provide protection to civilians and secure the exit from the city."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The representative called the reference to "widows of the martyrs of the army and take care of the popular crowd and attention for the wounded and to provide care for them," .anthy 29/33 h[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 8:37 pm