Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kharbit announce his return and 10 deputies to the front Reform

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kharbit announce his return and 10 deputies to the front Reform Empty Kharbit announce his return and 10 deputies to the front Reform

Post by Rocky Thu 09 Jun 2016, 3:10 am

[ltr]Kharbit announce his return and 10 deputies to the front Reform[/ltr]

Since 09/06/2016 00:11 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]

[ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]MP demanded Kharbit, Wednesday, he decided with 10 deputies to return to the front of reform, pointing out that it was the aim of achieving real reform in the country.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He Kharbit decided to return to the front of reform and me about 10 deputies, "he said." Some of these ten MPs were among the front and pulled renewed and others. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "the reason for return is to achieve reform in the country, including the cabinet reshuffle," pointing out that "the front will be a strong opposition in parliament."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The MP demanded Kharbit detection, on Tuesday for the withdrawal of about 10 deputies from the reform front, as pointed out that the front broke into three sections, the first wants to reform, and the second had a personal reprisals with Saleem al-Jubouri and the Presidium of the parliament, and the last section is working in favor of the political blocs. Ended m h n[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 11:20 am