Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Front reform: the formation of a mass of 140 deputies is a fantasy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Front reform: the formation of a mass of 140 deputies is a fantasy Empty Front reform: the formation of a mass of 140 deputies is a fantasy

Post by Rocky Wed 25 May 2016, 2:56 am

[ltr]Front reform: the formation of a mass of 140 deputies is a fantasy[/ltr]

Since 05.25.2016 at 09:42 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Denied a member of the reform front MP Nuri Mohammed Abed Rabbo, on Wednesday, there will be the ability to form a bloc of 140 deputies under any name, saying it is a fantasy.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Abed Rabbo said L / balance News / "The block form at this level far-fetched," adding that "there was the will of the blocks for the formation of such a command to the political blocs came to the front of reform and negotiated and talked about such a thing."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Abed Rabbo stressed that "the slogans filled the minds of them, pointing out that the masses want real on the ground, front and Reform parliamentary bloc opposing pursuance of a non obtaining any ministry Aominsb."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Abed Rabbo pointed out that the "Front of the reform will be its members observers actually the work of the government and working for the true character of legislators and observers for the performance of the executive authority," noting that the reformers did not come to get the positions or the spoils, but for Mahassa and end the paralysis in order to build a state and not the parties and leaders .[/ltr]
    [ltr]The news talked about the formation of a mass of 140 deputies representing all the Iraqi spectrum and working to monitor the government's performance and the enactment of laws that serve citizens and support governmental and parliamentary reform. / End[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:02 pm