Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade: quantities marketed from local wheat amounted to 1.8 million tons

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade: quantities marketed from local wheat amounted to 1.8 million tons Empty Trade: quantities marketed from local wheat amounted to 1.8 million tons

Post by Rocky Thu 09 Jun 2016, 3:23 am

[ltr]Trade: quantities marketed from local wheat amounted to 1.8 million tons[/ltr]

Since 06/09/2016 11:00 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]General Company for Grain Trade at the Ministry of Commerce announced on Thursday that marketed quantities of local wheat totaled 1.8 million tons, pointing to the end of the marketing season for the crop in central and southern governorates.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The general director of the company Haitham Khali in a statement carried by the ministry received / balances News / copy of it, "marketed quantities for farmers and growers of local wheat crop amounted to 1800000 tons."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The statement added that "the Wasit province at the forefront of the provinces where the marketed volumes of local wheat amounted to 622,000 tons."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He continued, "The marketing campaign in the provinces of the region began to escalate as the company has created all its energies Alkhoznip in order to accommodate the amount of wheat marketed from the peasants and farmers."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The statement stressed, "the need to intensify efforts through coordination with the regulatory authorities and the National Security Agency to identify the most important obstacles facing the marketing process in the provinces of the region and work to overcome them, for the purpose of achieving the smooth flow of work for the success of the marketing season."[/ltr]
    [ltr]On the other hand, the statement said, "The two ships Mahmlten Canadian wheat arrived at the port of Umm Qasr and the amount of 100,000 tons for the account of the ration card," .anthy 29 / A 43[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 7:15 pm