Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Electricity announces the introduction of the sixth unit to work in Wasit thermal station

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Electricity announces the introduction of the sixth unit to work in Wasit thermal station Empty Electricity announces the introduction of the sixth unit to work in Wasit thermal station

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Jun 2016, 6:44 am

15/06/2016 11:55 | Number of Views: 178
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / Baghdad
    It restored the Directorate-General for the production of center-sixth thermal unit in Wasit thermal power station to work after the completion of maintenance work by the Chinese company Shanghai.
    A statement by the Ministry of Electricity got "direction Press", a copy of the unit concerned Brphi will contribute to the national grid with a capacity of 500 MW.

He noted "that the station consists of (6) and units (4) , of which 330 MW and two of them (660) MW operate these four types of fuel are the raw heavy oil , natural gas and oil, gas oil (Alkazhoyl) and a larger role in energy production electric at the station. the sa

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 5:56 pm