Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

White House: learn from the invasion of Iraq and its repercussions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

White House: learn from the invasion of Iraq and its repercussions  Empty White House: learn from the invasion of Iraq and its repercussions

Post by Rocky Fri 08 Jul 2016, 2:51 am

White House: learn from the invasion of Iraq and its repercussions campaign mistakes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

White House spokesman Josh Earnest said that the United States is trying to learn from the mistakes of the invasion of Iraq and its repercussions.
    The agency quoted the Russian Sputnik Ernst as saying that "President Obama's administration has faced the repercussions of that decision will also face future US administration."
    He added that "Washington and London are learning lessons from the previously committed mistakes and we hope that the enhanced relations between the United States and Britain later in order to ensure security and Alazdharvey two countries."
    The malignant between the United States and Britain to cooperate in the invasion of Iraq has caused the deaths of at least 150,000 Iraqis and the displacement of millions, according to global statistics, as well as bring in and support for terrorism in Iraq and the region in order to fragment and inserted into a spiral of sectarian, religious and ethnic conflicts with the help of minions in the Gulf countries, especially Saudi Arabia and Qatar.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 5:50 pm