Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Secretariat of the Council of Ministers announced on Sunday within the holiday

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Secretariat of the Council of Ministers announced on Sunday within the holiday Empty Secretariat of the Council of Ministers announced on Sunday within the holiday

Post by Rocky Sat 09 Jul 2016, 3:10 am

[ltr]Secretariat of the Council of Ministers announced on Sunday within the holiday[/ltr]

Since 07.09.2016 at 08:33 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, the Sabbath, said on Sunday a complement to the holiday day of Eid al-Fitr.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He promised honesty in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, that "on Sunday within days of the holiday of Eid al-Fitr by order of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The large number of citizens turned to the lack of celebration condemnation of the criminal bombing that hit the Karrada district of central Baghdad, which killed more than 200 killed and 250 wounded. It ended 29/4 e[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Secretariat of the Council of Ministers announced on Sunday within the holiday Empty By order of the Abadi: on Sunday an integral part of the holiday of Eid al-Fitr

Post by Rocky Sat 09 Jul 2016, 3:16 am

[ltr]By order of the Abadi: on Sunday an integral part of the holiday of Eid al-Fitr[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    BAGHDAD - Iraq Press - July 9: The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers announced on Saturday, that on Sunday complementary holiday Eid al - Fitr.

The Secretariat said in a statement that " the orders of the Prime Minister, General Secretariat of theCouncil of Ministers announced that on Sunday, 10/7/2016 be among the Eid al - Fitr holiday." Q ended

Share this topic:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 7:18 am