Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Khberkanona: The seizure of funds accused of Representatives without lifting their immunity

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Khberkanona: The seizure of funds accused of Representatives without lifting their immunity Empty Khberkanona: The seizure of funds accused of Representatives without lifting their immunity

Post by Rocky Thu 04 Aug 2016, 3:53 am

[size=37]Khberkanona: The seizure of funds accused of Representatives without lifting their immunity[/size]

BAGHDAD - A Journal
     Between the legal expert Tareq Harb Wednesday that prove the charges mentioned in the interrogation of Representatives does not mean being locked, because of the jurisdiction of the criminal court and misdemeanors exclusively, and never lifting their immunity.
    He said that war can government agencies now reserve funds of the accused and prevent them from traveling and interrogation does not need to lift the constitutional immunity.
    He added in a statement (Journal News): They have to take the initiative now to provide the documents and the arguments and evidence in front of the investigative panel to prove their innocence.
    And continues: you can not expect the outcome of the results of the investigation, but I think that the defense minister has the documents and evidence that prove his claim and may be sufficient to eliminate.
    He points out that there are some members of the House of Representatives have begun collecting signatures to lift the immunity of names roses named in the interrogation of al-Obeidi, and in the case will be filed easy task and easy on the judiciary and the court of crimes and misdemeanors and more acceptable to take what it takes.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 8:30 pm