Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Injury High Nassif son of a nervous breakdown in conjunction with the leaked copies of documents

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Injury High Nassif son of a nervous breakdown in conjunction with the leaked copies of documents Empty Injury High Nassif son of a nervous breakdown in conjunction with the leaked copies of documents

Post by Rocky Sat 06 Aug 2016, 10:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Injury High Nassif son of a nervous breakdown in conjunction with the leaked copies of documents

BAGHDAD - Iraq Press - August 6 / relay activists reported they said a source close to , the effect that " the son of an MP, high Nassif, had a mental serious health malaise has been moved on the track flown to Beirut at the same time , which was leaked new documents right", adding , that "Nassif remained at Baghdad airport, hoping to travel with her ​​son out of Iraq with being accused in the interrogation files of blackmail and the appointment, transfer and upgraded mattresses in the Iraqi army and Oabie more than 500 drug forbidden to dispose of them belonging to the Special Security Service of the former regime 's meeting, but the decision travel bans her sentence, which was approved by the elimination order of the prime minister, Haidar al - Abbadi, the integrity Commission, if it traveled without her son alone with his deputy, Qutaiba al - Jubouri, to Beirut for the purpose of treatment , "as they called them. ended O.h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    --

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 12:52 pm