Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Documents and details ... Obeidi uncover the hidden high Nassif and puts in "big trouble"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Documents and details ... Obeidi uncover the hidden high Nassif and puts in "big trouble" Empty Documents and details ... Obeidi uncover the hidden high Nassif and puts in "big trouble"

Post by Rocky Tue 02 Aug 2016, 3:40 am

[rtl]Documents and details ... Obeidi uncover the hidden high Nassif and puts in "big trouble"[/rtl]
    [rtl]
    BAGHDAD / Sky Press [/rtl]

[rtl]Accused Defense Minister Khaled al-Obeidi, an MP Alia Nassif extorting Ministry through the appointment of requests, while the detection of serious corruption files in the previous and current governments. [/rtl]

[rtl]Defence Minister Khaled al-Obeidi's press office said in a statement received "Sky Press, that" the Defense Minister Khaled al-Obeidi accused, high Nassif MP extorting ministry through the requests made by the recent appointment of the minister. "[/rtl]

[rtl]The statement added that "al-Obeidi detect corrupted files serious arm in the previous and current governments of issues."[/rtl]

[rtl]The statement continued that "al-Obeidi detect linkage contractors who had sent them House Speaker Salim al-Jubouri to negotiate corrupt deals they both Muthana al-Samarrai and Haitham Hgati."[/rtl]

[rtl]I got into it, "Sky Press," the complete file, which condemns the MP for the coalition of state law and the high Nassif reveals her involvement in many of the suspicions of corruption.[/rtl]

[rtl]House Speaker Salim al-response, on Monday, a question directed to the defense minister Khaled al-Obeidi of the high Nassif MP during the questioning session, and promised "a political purpose", while counting Defense Minister Khaled al-Obeidi, the questioning session request came for "refusing to pass the decades corruption and suspicious requests. "[/rtl]

[rtl]The Iraqi Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, stressed on Monday the need to interrogate Defence Minister Khaled al-Obeidi session be "professional operation", as he emphasized that the meeting would be "free from political and personal dimensions."[/rtl]

[rtl]The Defense Minister Khaled al-Obeidi arrived, appeared on Monday, (the first of August 2016), to the Iraqi parliament building to attend the questioning session, and with Defense Minister office to interrogate al-Obeidi session coincided with "the toughest military phase through which Iraq", counting his presence to session "belief frameworks democracy whatever the behind of the purposes."[/rtl]

[rtl]The voice of the Iraqi Council of Representatives, on Saturday (30 July 2016), to reject the request of Defense Minister Khaled al-Obeidi to postpone the questioning, as identified on Monday as the date for questioning.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:06 am