Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi Comforter, the anniversary of the death of the chest: He was leading the masses towards change

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi Comforter, the anniversary of the death of the chest: He was leading the masses towards change Empty Abadi Comforter, the anniversary of the death of the chest: He was leading the masses towards change

Post by Rocky Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:51 am

[ltr]Abadi Comforter, the anniversary of the death of the chest: He was leading the masses towards change and reform[/ltr]

Since 08/07/2016 18:50 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]He attributed the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, Sunday, the Iraqi people and the family of the martyr Mr. Mohammed Sadeq al-Sadr and the anniversary of his death.[/ltr]
    [ltr]A statement by the Mtkp Prime Minister received / balances News / copy of it, "we live in these days, the anniversary of the death of Grand Ayatollah Sayed Mohammed Mohammed Sadeq al-Sadr," recalling "a form of jihad, heroism and redemption and self-sacrifice."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added Abadi, according to the statement, that "the power of repressive Baathist regime of the former committed large assassination of Ayatollah her crime, Mr. Mohammed Mohammed Sadeq al-Sadr and his two sons after they failed to confront as he leads the masses towards change and reform," noting that "the death of Mr. Sadr's holy pleased Sharif was a continuation of the line jihadi Shining scientists Mujahideen and references religion Isargaran defenders of Islam and the nation and the people have joined with the martyr Al-Sayyed Muhammad Baqir al-Sadr and al-Sharif Jerusalem secret constellation Mujahideen scientists. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He noted that "attribute ourselves and the Iraqi people and the family of the martyr Sadr stones this big patient and ask Bari Almighty to preserve Iraq and its people and our troops can be the heroine of a full purge our land usurped and we can move on reform." It ended 29/34 R.[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:59 am