Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Chest: change the US President will not change America's hostile policy toward the Middle East and I

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Chest: change the US President will not change America's hostile policy toward the Middle East and I Empty Chest: change the US President will not change America's hostile policy toward the Middle East and I

Post by Rocky Fri 11 Nov 2016, 2:13 am

[ltr]Chest: change the US President will not change America's hostile policy toward the Middle East and Iraq[/ltr]

Since 10/11/2016 19:17 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said the cleric Moqtada al-Sadr, on Thursday, the US president has changed that will not change America's hostile policy toward the Middle East and Iraq, as pointed out that if America did not distinguish between moderates and hardliners, he will not be deterred from its resistance.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Sadr said in a statement on the election, Donald Trump, president of the United States of America followed / balances News / "President XLV will only be within the applicable policies in advance," noting that "no matter what the president change will not change the hostile policy of the world and whatever the party president and vice president change the direction of the Middle East and Iraq, America's policy will not change. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said al-Sadr, said he "should not be on the faithful not to the oppressed to hope it is not for them as they have already declared their hostility eternal especially if Turning to Trump's comments merchant gambler escalating against Islam and Muslims in that it does not differentiate between tightening and is variable Islamic currents, which at the same time left out the rigor will produce tighter in return. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]"We advise the American people that is not affected by strictly boss, and that does not make room for him to impose his influence in ways that make the internal reality of America's land and people in the financial and economic decline and so the people will suffer from international isolation because of the reckless policies are not acceptable to every mind and every begun."[/ltr]

[ltr]Sadr called on the United States that "does not depart from international contexts and deal with other lens power and arrogance but to bow to the rule of reason and sanity," pointing out that "the United States if you do not differentiate between hard-liners and moderates, we will not be silent and will not be deterred from its resistance as Quaomnaha the first time." He is stressing that "Israel will remain the first for him and loving the enemy of peace."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump won, on Wednesday, led by the United States, succeeding Democrat Barack Oobama.anthy 29/33 h[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Chest: change the US President will not change America's hostile policy toward the Middle East and I Empty Re: Chest: change the US President will not change America's hostile policy toward the Middle East and I

Post by wciappetta Fri 11 Nov 2016, 4:04 am

I don't think you want to poke the bear Sadr....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:20 am