Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Salahuddin Governor declares open government offices in China

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Salahuddin Governor declares open government offices in China Empty Salahuddin Governor declares open government offices in China

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Aug 2016, 3:14 am

Salahuddin Governor declares open government offices in China

 arrived religion h / long-Presse 

Salahuddin Governor Ahmed Abdullah al -Jubouri, on Monday, opening government offices in the area of China north of Tikrit ,said Tuesday. While he noted that the return of displaced families to hand will be next week, student ministries and international organizations to pay heed to the suffering of the affected areas. Jubouri said in an interview with (long - Presse), "Today we visit, the Chinese side to follow the cleaning campaign and rehabilitation of the areas, and Baaja salty south of Baiji , " noting that "tomorrow -althelathae- will witness the opening of alternative headquarters for all services, health and security departments and the local council in terms of the Chinese to proceed with its business and the return of normal life for it. " 
    He called al - Jubouri , " all ministries and international organizations to pay attention to the suffering of theaffected areas and begin campaigning reconstruction of service, health and educational projects and give favorable consideration to the suffering of the majority of the displaced families who lost their homes due toterrorist and military operations. " 
    The management Salah province religion, launched Sunday (12 August 2016), a campaign to clean up and restore services to the area of China north of Tikrit areas (170 km north of Baghdad), which began lifting earth mounds and open roads. 
    The Salah al - Din administration announced on Thursday (18 August 2016), cabinet approval of the popular crowd, the return of the Chinese people of the area west of the province, (170 km north of Baghdad) on meals, unexpected displacement of more than a quarter of a million people at the start of Mosul editing process.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 12:41 am