Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament and sack the defense minister by secret ballot .. united and plans to appeal

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament and sack the defense minister by secret ballot .. united and plans to appeal Empty Parliament and sack the defense minister by secret ballot .. united and plans to appeal

Post by Rocky Sat 27 Aug 2016, 3:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Parliament and sack the defense minister by secret ballot .. united and plans to appeal

 Baghdad / term 

House of Representatives sacked Defense Minister Khaled al - Obeidi, by secret ballot voted in which 142 deputies in favor of no -confidence against the 105 voted no, in asession attended by 263 deputies from different political blocs. 
    And before the start of the secret voting left Saleem al - Jubouri, head of the House of Representatives, Chair pad. Jubouri said during the meeting "would step down from the management of a paragraph vote on the withdrawal of confidence from Defense Minister Khaled al - Obeidi , the second deputy Aram Sheikh Mohammed." 

He stressed that "we will respect any decision taken by the House of Representatives." And submitted aproposal "to make the vote on the withdrawal of confidence from al - Obeidi in secret." 
    The vote came on the dismissal of the defense minister after 24 days of interrogation session during which he has charged the speaker of parliament and a number of deputies, of involvement in corrupt deals, and trying to blackmail him. But the judiciary issued a decision to acquit President of the Parliament for lack of evidence. 
    Commenting on his dismissal, al - Obeidi said in a statement received (range Press) copy of it, "finally triumphed brought Iraq to the conclusion reached by now, Vliedhirna people and the army, I have tried to fight corruption Balmemknat, "but he also said , " but it seems that Orbabh stronger and their voices higher and their reaction spent. " 
    Obeidi" with that I will remain as I said a soldier from among the people of Iraq fervent seeking soldiers of the war of corruption and the corrupt, "thanks in advance" for both voice and stood with us and understand our position and interaction with him , and the consequence for the righteous. " the 
    article the minister told the Iraqi people by saying , " O Iraqis, you are from you evaluate my work and my best that God is my witness , I did not meaner him to build the army and the military establishment, accompanied by my attempts tireless efforts to fight corruption and the corrupt and prevent nepotism and clientelism that brought Iraq in 2014 to lose 40% of the land and displace millions of people and threatens thesacred Iraqi capital beloved Baghdad , "noting that" your welcome me in the Adhamiya and Kadhimiya, is my testimony that I am proud of them and proud of them in front of all the corrupt. " 
    in addition, he stressed the coalition are united, which belongs to him al - Obeidi and headed by Osama Najafi, his intention to appeal a hearing on the withdrawal of confidence from the defense minister, calling themeeting to vote on the dismissal as "illegal." 
    he said the coalition united, in a statement seen by (range), " the coalition since the start proved to positions of principle of the interrogation process , " adding that " political questioning and lacks legal condition evidenced by the existence of lawsuits between the questioner and the questioned before the judiciary, and the targeting clearly evidenced by repeated twice in one year. " 
    He noted the coalition are united that" the questions submitted were not elevate to the level of direct condemnation of the minister, but that what he did (defense Minister ) it was appreciated tangible for theadvancement witnessed by the Department of defense, and reflected positively on the performance of thefighters on the battlefield they are making victories on Daesh. " He stressed that " the charges , which announced in the questioning session, which affected the Chairman of the House of Representatives and anumber of deputies before the judiciary has the final word in." 
    I take it a coalition Najafi that " the meeting , which saw the process of withdrawal of confidence were not illegal, not legal support could make it a secret form that has it , "he said , adding that" the House ofRepresentatives did not vote on the form that has done is contrary to the rules of procedure of the House ofRepresentatives. " 
    he felt the coalition that" did do political targeting, and the group was the culprit responsible for the fabrication of things , including dimming the true picture of just goals He tried to focus on them, "adding that" this blatant assault on the military establishment and a blow to the efforts for the liberation of the city of Mosul , was shocked to withdraw confidence from her son 's bar - Obeidi. " 
    the coalition are united that" al - Obeidi will also take all legal proceedings in the appeal hearing on thewithdrawal of confidence and introductions that led to it. " 
    to that witnessed Thursday 's meeting, questioned Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari. 
    He attacked the Minister of Finance, on Wednesday, MP for the reform Front , Haitham al - Jubouri to build itto the " misleading public opinion "in the request for questioning, and accused him of" seeking to abuse the reputation of the Ministry of Finance . " 
    in what was seen questions interrogation" targeted personally, "he expressed his willingness to attend theinterrogation by the House of Representatives scheduled a session to be held Thursday to clarify the facts infront of the Iraqi people and their representatives.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 5:39 pm