Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq contracted to buy 22 of the radar systems of the United States

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq contracted to buy 22 of the radar systems of the United States Empty Iraq contracted to buy 22 of the radar systems of the United States

Post by Rocky Tue 11 Jun 2013, 7:02 am

Iraq contracted to buy 22 of the radar systems of the United States

Tuesday, June 11, 2013 11:56

Announced that the U.S. Defense Department Pentagon contract with Iraq for the supply of a number of air radar systems.

According to a ministry statement on Tuesday that "the company North Rob Grumman] electronic sectors of trade, in Maryland, was awarded the maximum amount of [115] million as a contract fixed supply [22] of the radar systems air type [V] 68 - AN / APG to the Republic of Iraq. "

And Northrop Grumman is the Air Industries conglomerate and military arisen from the acquisition of Grumman by Northrop in 1994.

Today, Northrop Grumman] is the third largest defense contractor for equipment for the U.S. Army and the largest builder of marine parts, the company that produced all the American aircraft carriers and a number of nuclear submarines and works in the company throughout the world more than 123,000 people. In 2006 the company's revenues reached $ 30 billion, while net profit amounted to about $ 1.6 billion.

The Iraqi Ministry of Defense announced on May 15 of last complete military air fleet of the Iraqi army.

The new Iraqi ambassador to Washington, Lukman Faily announced on 7 June current that "the first batch of Iraqi pilots who are trained to lead a fighter F-16 will graduate later this month, while stressing that the 36 aircraft سيتسلمها Iraq by end of 2013."

And between the Iraqi ambassador that "the first meal of the aircraft's 36 aircraft will be delivered to Iraq during the month of September next," adding that "there are two transactions of weapons and first meal will be sent to Iraq by the end of this year up to I think the month of September, and also there is a meal of pilots have completed session By the end of this month will be the first graduation ceremony for them. "

The Iraqi government has signed with its U.S. counterpart in 2008 the Convention on the strategy included the withdrawal of its military forces from Iraq in 2011, which has already been under the Convention and enhance the security and military cooperation and developing the capabilities of the Iraqi security forces. Ended.
    Older:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 3:36 am