Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+22
Neno
noced71
GorWell
costar01
photomomma
merrygoround
Screwball
weslin3
dry
country70girl
day dreamer
Kar
Ronbo
notazbad2000
Bama Diva
mochasmom
lauree
wciappetta
bob
csd9013
zimi31
lonelyintexas
26 posters

The Kuwaiti Prime Minister in Baghdad tomorrow

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

The Kuwaiti Prime Minister in Baghdad tomorrow - Page 2 Empty The Kuwaiti Prime Minister in Baghdad tomorrow

Post by lonelyintexas Tue 11 Jun 2013, 1:07 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Kuwaiti Prime Minister in Baghdad tomorrow

The Kuwaiti Prime Minister in Baghdad tomorrow - Page 2 Rwkwayt1162013-b
    07: 45: 11/06/2013

Archived photo of Prime
    Smiling face-Soran Kerim

Scheduled to arrive in Kuwaiti Prime Minister to Baghdad on Wednesday, in an unannounced visit, meeting with Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki to discuss the outstanding issues between the two countries.

An informed source said in the SMC "porpoises", Prime Minister Sheikh Jaber Mubarak Al-Hamad Al-Sabah will visit Baghdad tomorrow and will meet with Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki to discuss outstanding issues and bilateral relations between the two countries.

According to the source, the Kuwaiti Prime Minister will arrive in Baghdad at 10 a.m. at the head of the Government delegation, which is due to be greeted by Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki and several Iraqi Ministers and officials.

I learned "porpoises", from their sources that the visiting Kuwaiti delegation were scheduled for today, was postponed to Wednesday.

The source pointed out that the agenda of the visit Kuwaiti Prime Minister yet, but he is scheduled to discuss the outstanding issues and that a Joint Committee was formed her palm leaves
    http://www.xendan.org/arabic/drejaa.aspx?jmara=12781
    http://www.xendan.or...spx?jmara=12781
    Well, this looks like a good article. Can't get translator on it. Come on Kuwait PM.
    Thanks
    LIT
    Put it through the google translator and it checks outs. Woo Hoo.
    LIT

Last edited by lonelyintexas on Tue 11 Jun 2013, 1:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
    lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

The Kuwaiti Prime Minister in Baghdad tomorrow - Page 2 Empty Re: The Kuwaiti Prime Minister in Baghdad tomorrow

Post by lonelyintexas Tue 11 Jun 2013, 2:10 pm

Urgent. The Kuwaiti Prime Minister will visit Iraq on Thursday to sign a number of agreements

Tuesday, June 11, 2013 21: 45

{Baghdad: Euphrates news}

Learned {forat news} Kuwaiti Prime Minister Jaber Al-Mubarak Al-Hamad Al-Sabah will visit Baghdad on Wednesday to sign a
    number of agreements between the two countries.

A diplomatic source said the Agency {forat news} a Kuwaiti delegation visited Baghdad on Tuesday to prepare for the visit of Kuwaiti
    Prime Minister tomorrow

He said the Kuwaiti Prime Minister will visit Baghdad at the head of a high-level ministerial delegation will sign a number of
    agreements between the two countries.

And Hoshyar Zebari, the Iraqi Foreign Minister visited Kuwait on 28 may at the head of a high-level delegation to examine binary
    files between the two countries and the latest developments in the Arabic and regional arenas.

Kuwait and the State had signed two memoranda of understanding with Iraq on practical arrangements for the maintenance of the
    material designation and funding construction of a residential complex in the area {Umm Qasr}.

Iraqi Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari signed last month with Martin Kobler, special representative of the Secretary-General of the
    United Nations in Iraq, handing over the amount of compensation established by the Security Council for compensation to Iraqi
    farmers, as part of the maintenance process boundary between Iraq and Kuwait.

The Foreign Ministry said that "its Minister, signed the agreement to hand over the amount of compensation established by the
    Security Council in its resolution No. {899 1994}, to compensate the Iraqi farmers, whose farms as a result of the demarcation of the
    boundary between Iraq and Kuwait, during the period 1991-1994.

The statement noted that "the Convention directly follow another step to build modern housing in the city of Umm Qasr, Iraqi families
    affected by the housing for the same reason.

Iraq seeks to resolve its problems with Kuwait, of a "maritime and land border demarcation, the missing file, and compensation for
    those affected by redistricting, at Iraqi Airways were file 500 million US dollars, as a result of the former regime.

Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari that the remaining debts to Kuwait when Iraq is only {11} billion dollars if we pay this amount Iraq will
    completely from Chapter VII, noting that Iraq out of Chapter VII in his dealings. finished

http://www.alforatnews.com
    Ronbo
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

The Kuwaiti Prime Minister in Baghdad tomorrow - Page 2 Empty Re: The Kuwaiti Prime Minister in Baghdad tomorrow

Post by Ronbo Tue 11 Jun 2013, 2:25 pm

study
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Tue 11 Jun 2013, 2:28 pm

The headline says thursday, but the copy reads wednesday, but the article looks great. Is it me, or does anyone think it strange that within a day or two of Kobler being re-assinged Mubarak is going to Iraq? I wonder if Tali will be there for a photo op too...wouldn't that put the icing on the cake!!! :D thanks LIT another great find!!!
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Tue 11 Jun 2013, 2:33 pm

Lordy I had to read it again!!! So excited. Thank you Lit for making my day!
    Kar
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Post by Kar Tue 11 Jun 2013, 2:36 pm

Thank you LIT! Very exciting!
    day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by day dreamer Tue 11 Jun 2013, 2:49 pm

The Kuwaiti Prime Minister in Baghdad tomorrow - Page 2 Erdolspinani_e0The Kuwaiti Prime Minister in Baghdad tomorrow - Page 2 0030The Kuwaiti Prime Minister in Baghdad tomorrow - Page 2 0021

quote:
    Learned {forat news} Kuwaiti Prime Minister Jaber Al-Mubarak Al-Hamad Al-Sabah will visit Baghdad on Wednesday to sign a
    number of agreements between the two countries.

Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari that the remaining debts to Kuwait when Iraq is only {11} billion dollars if we pay this amount Iraq will
    completely from Chapter VII, noting that Iraq out of Chapter VII in his dealings

Thanks LIT this is the best news EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Last edited by day dreamer on Tue 11 Jun 2013, 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    country70girl
    country70girl
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Post by country70girl Tue 11 Jun 2013, 2:51 pm

Great find LIT, thanks for making my day a litle brighter.
    dry
    dry
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by dry Tue 11 Jun 2013, 3:47 pm

I wouldn't doubt that it already took place!! Thanks Lit and C.M.
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Tue 11 Jun 2013, 4:12 pm

All I can say is WOW! bounce
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Tue 11 Jun 2013, 4:20 pm

yep wow! sums it up! and oh my!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 3:17 pm