Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+22
Neno
noced71
GorWell
costar01
photomomma
merrygoround
Screwball
weslin3
dry
country70girl
day dreamer
Kar
Ronbo
notazbad2000
Bama Diva
mochasmom
lauree
wciappetta
bob
csd9013
zimi31
lonelyintexas
26 posters

The Kuwaiti Prime Minister in Baghdad tomorrow

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

The Kuwaiti Prime Minister in Baghdad tomorrow Empty The Kuwaiti Prime Minister in Baghdad tomorrow

Post by lonelyintexas Tue 11 Jun 2013, 1:07 pm

The Kuwaiti Prime Minister in Baghdad tomorrow

The Kuwaiti Prime Minister in Baghdad tomorrow Rwkwayt1162013-b
    07: 45: 11/06/2013

Archived photo of Prime
    Smiling face-Soran Kerim

Scheduled to arrive in Kuwaiti Prime Minister to Baghdad on Wednesday, in an unannounced visit, meeting with Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki to discuss the outstanding issues between the two countries.

An informed source said in the SMC "porpoises", Prime Minister Sheikh Jaber Mubarak Al-Hamad Al-Sabah will visit Baghdad tomorrow and will meet with Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki to discuss outstanding issues and bilateral relations between the two countries.

According to the source, the Kuwaiti Prime Minister will arrive in Baghdad at 10 a.m. at the head of the Government delegation, which is due to be greeted by Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki and several Iraqi Ministers and officials.

I learned "porpoises", from their sources that the visiting Kuwaiti delegation were scheduled for today, was postponed to Wednesday.

The source pointed out that the agenda of the visit Kuwaiti Prime Minister yet, but he is scheduled to discuss the outstanding issues and that a Joint Committee was formed her palm leaves
    http://www.xendan.org/arabic/drejaa.aspx?jmara=12781
    http://www.xendan.or...spx?jmara=12781
    Well, this looks like a good article. Can't get translator on it. Come on Kuwait PM.
    Thanks
    LIT
    Put it through the google translator and it checks outs. Woo Hoo.
    LIT

Last edited by lonelyintexas on Tue 11 Jun 2013, 1:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

The Kuwaiti Prime Minister in Baghdad tomorrow Empty Re: The Kuwaiti Prime Minister in Baghdad tomorrow

Post by zimi31 Tue 11 Jun 2013, 1:11 pm

OMG...is it really going to happen tomorrow!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Thanks LIT...here's hoping and praying !!!
    csd9013
    csd9013

The Kuwaiti Prime Minister in Baghdad tomorrow Empty Re: The Kuwaiti Prime Minister in Baghdad tomorrow

Post by csd9013 Tue 11 Jun 2013, 1:15 pm

LOL @ zimi!!

I do have to admit the title got my attention and I couldn't click fast enough to get over to read the article. Great find, LIT!!

Watching, waiting, praying and hoping!!
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Tue 11 Jun 2013, 1:17 pm

csd9013 wrote:LOL @ zimi!!

I do have to admit the title got my attention and I couldn't click fast enough to get over to read the article. Great find, LIT!!

Watching, waiting, praying and hoping!!

LOL Cindy...this is huge if it really happens!!!!
    bob
    bob
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Post by bob Tue 11 Jun 2013, 1:26 pm

maybe we will know something early tomorrow morning. 10am bagdad should be 2 or 3am est
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Tue 11 Jun 2013, 1:53 pm

Oh yeah! bring it home to Daddy!!!! :lol: Did I tell you I'm going to be rich? ;)

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    lauree
    lauree
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by lauree Tue 11 Jun 2013, 1:55 pm

This is some very exciting news! Thank you.
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Tue 11 Jun 2013, 2:01 pm

Unannounced with a date and time. Go figure. Now I really have duck bumps!!!
    Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Post by Bama Diva Tue 11 Jun 2013, 2:06 pm

Super Duper News!! I've been waiting for this article for months LOL. It is finally here, PTL.

Thanks Lit for this great article. Now we wait to see how the "discussions" go.

The Kuwaiti Prime Minister in Baghdad tomorrow Happy-131
    notazbad2000
    notazbad2000
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by notazbad2000 Tue 11 Jun 2013, 2:09 pm

I would have responded to this sooner, but I almost soiled myself!

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
    Martin Luther King Jr., Strength to Love, 1963

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:09 am