Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sulaymaniyah health: 17% of the children born in the city of Arabs

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sulaymaniyah health: 17% of the children born in the city of Arabs Empty Sulaymaniyah health: 17% of the children born in the city of Arabs

Post by Rocky Sun 18 Sep 2016, 4:31 am

Sulaymaniyah health: 17% of the children born in the city of Arabs

Sunday 18-09-2016 | 12:46:49

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    M m r h-d
    Twilight News / announced the health of the province of Sulaymaniyah province of Kurdistan Directorate, on the work and activities of the city's hospitals statistics during the four-day Eid, pointing out that they saw the address 9000 people and 17% of births were of Arab citizens.
    The Director-General of the health of the province in an interview with reporters the day of the Feast witnessed handle 8851 patients in hospitals in the city of Sulaymaniyah, fell asleep while 1786 patients in hospitals.
    He pointed out that Miran day of the Feast witnessed the birth of 233 children, including 130 boys and 103 girls at a rate of 44% of females.
    He added that 40 of the children were Arabs make up 17% of births, adding that last year was born 33 000 children were displaced from 5000, which indicates high pressure posed by displaced people and tourists hospitals.
    He announced for 25 deaths, including 13 cases due to traffic accidents, pointing out that incidents similar to previous holidays and traffic accidents have increased because of the growing number of tourists and get severe congestion in the streets.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 10:52 pm