Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trumpet Almaliki..haitham Jubouri: Abadi failed and Moqtada al-Sadr flopped

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trumpet Almaliki..haitham Jubouri: Abadi failed and Moqtada al-Sadr flopped Empty Trumpet Almaliki..haitham Jubouri: Abadi failed and Moqtada al-Sadr flopped

Post by Rocky Mon 03 Oct 2016, 4:17 am

[size=32][ltr]Trumpet Almaliki..haitham Jubouri: Abadi failed and Moqtada al-Sadr flopped[/ltr][/size]

[ltr]Last updated: October 3, 2016 - 10:49
    BAGHDAD / News Network Iraq MP Haitham al - Jubouri , attacked the head of the efficiencies werepart of the coalition of al - Maliki, Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi, noting that al - Abadi arrived to thestage can not be the leadership of Iraq. Jubouri said in a press statement today: " The steps questioning theprime minister Haidar Abadi is still continuing , "noting that" there are administrative irregularities partisan accusations against al - Abadi. "he denied the Attorney - Jubouri that Abadi be involved financial corruption issues, adding , " what we have regard to the work of al - Abadi politician in the government and has many mistakes over the years years most notably the lack of peasant wages Exchange and benefits business, and to succumb to the conditions of the World Bank and cruel. "he said the parliamentarian ,who is close to al - Maliki said that" al - Abadi arrived at a point where can not lead the country, because all the promises of not realized and did not control so far to the financial crisis , which says that we took it ,trying to gain time. "with regard to steps Moqtada al - Sadr , leader of the demands for reform after announcing a return to the Shiite alliance, led by Ammar al - Hakim, MP Jubouri , " al- Sadr steps without thoughtful , "noting that" al- Sadr his movements , which was launched three months ago enterthe country in a mess large " is noteworthy that the attorney Haitham al - Jubouri , ascended to the Houseof Representatives supported forgery of Nuri al - Maliki.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 5:28 pm