Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Basra Oil, Gas & Infrastructure Conference 2016

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Basra Oil, Gas & Infrastructure Conference 2016 Empty The Basra Oil, Gas & Infrastructure Conference 2016

Post by Rocky Fri 21 Oct 2016, 7:56 am

The Basra Oil, Gas & Infrastructure Conference 2016

The Official Strategic Meeting of Basra’s Oil, Gas & Infrastructure Industries

STARTS NEXT WEEK!  – 24 – 25 October 2016  | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Under the high auspices of the Governorate of Basra, Basra Council andIraq’s South Oil Company, the Basra Oil, Gas & Infrastructure Conference 2016 returns for its 3rd consecutive year to showcase the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on offer to enhance the development of the province.
    The Conference has grown to become a leading meeting, providing opportunities in all sectors to do business in the fastest growing part of Iraq. The event has a strong track record of bringing together [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] under one roof.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Basra Oil, Gas & Infrastructure Conference 2016 Empty The Basra Conference 2016

Post by Rocky Fri 21 Oct 2016, 7:59 am

The Basra Conference 2016

Giving You the Full Picture of Basra’s Potential, Latest Developments & New Business Opportunities 

A Message from The First Deputy Governor of Basra:

“In my name and the name of the local Government of Basra, I would like to thank you for your massive efforts in putting together the Basra Oil, Gas & Infrastructure Conference with such a seniority of delegations attending.”
    HE Engineer Mohammed Al Tamimi, First Deputy Governor of Basra, Governorate of Basra

Key Topics for 2016 – Giving you the Complete Picture:

• New location – [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    • Oil and gas opportunities in Basra – Latest updates from the South Oil Company. Creating an attractive and cooperative environment for the sustainable growth of Iraq’s oil and gas industry. Hear how the IOCs are incentivised to make necessary investments
    • Infrastructure strategic projects, tender awards and partnership development
    • Natural gas and future gas utilization in Basra and Iraq
    • Basra’s power sector transformation plans and privatisation strategies
    • Refineries and downstream sector – Hear first-hand advice on investment opportunities in the downstream sector in the south of Iraq
    • NEW 2016Iraq Telecoms roundtables, showcase your solutions to the end-users. Hosted by CMC and Iraq Ministry of Communications
    • NEW 2016Critical infrastructure security spotlight, meet leaders in the security sector & get briefed on new critical infrastructure security measures
    • Drawing the road map to unleash the potential of transportation sector to connect Basra with the rest of Iraq and the region

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 5:49 am