Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Skeban: 4 reasons for the suspension of infrastructure and infrastructure projects in Basra

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Skeban: 4 reasons for the suspension of infrastructure and infrastructure projects in Basra Empty Skeban: 4 reasons for the suspension of infrastructure and infrastructure projects in Basra

Post by Rocky Sun 01 Jul 2018, 10:32 am

Skeban: 4 reasons for the suspension of infrastructure and infrastructure projects in Basra
    July 01 2018 11:53 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Damaged infrastructure[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

Iraq news

Basra provincial council member Nashat Sankan revealed on Sunday that the austerity of the country, as well as decisions issued by the federal government and the most important resolution 347 in 2015 behind the suspension of projects in the province.

"The first reason is the austerity of the country, the second is the decisions issued by the federal government, the most important of which is 347 in 2015," he said. "The third reason is the conflicts within the local government. "He said.

He added that "the most outstanding projects are the infrastructure projects, the most important is the Zubayr integrated project and the projects of Qibla and Qurna, as well as the project of the district of the city, there are projects declared but inevitably such as the project of Al-Haritha district and the district of the monastery and Umm Qasr."

"The projects of the suspended superstructures are school projects, pointing out that there are 200 schools under construction and the percentages of the completed and incomplete are all projects are suspended in accordance with Resolution 347 of the year 2015."

The two projects excluded the electric power from laxity, stressing that the projects of electrical stations are working in accordance with what is planned in cooperation with the Ministry of Electricity and the Government of Basra.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 8:29 am