Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basra plans to launch 200 projects an investment conference in Kuwait later this month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra plans to launch 200 projects an investment conference in Kuwait later this month Empty Basra plans to launch 200 projects an investment conference in Kuwait later this month

Post by Rocky Mon 24 Oct 2016, 3:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Basra plans to launch 200 projects an investment conference in Kuwait later this month

Author: HH, SKM 
    Editor: BK, HH 
    24/10/2016 10:37 
    Number of Views: 204

Long-Presse / Basra
    Announced the investment in the province of Basra, on Monday announced it will hold an investment conference in Kuwait in late October now a month, to launch 200 projects for the development of the province (590 km south of Baghdad), and while confirming the approval of the construction of a residential complex near Basra International Airport by Kuwaiti investor, complained about the difficulty of granting entry to foreign investors and linking Baghdad approvals feature measures.
    The head of the Basra Investment Commission on the Gaspe, in an interview to the (long-Presse), "The Commission is determined to hold an investment conference in the State of Kuwait in late October, current month," noting that "the conference will feature 200 investment projects in Basra urged Kuwaitis and foreign investors to work in the province. "
    He Gaspe, that "I got approval to build a Kuwaiti investor to a residential complex near Basra International Airport, northwest of the city," adding that "the body awaiting the completion of the procedures related to the project to be implemented immediately."
    He complained Gaspe complications "winning grant entry to foreign investors and link these to the particular in Baghdad characteristic procedures, which constitutes one of the obstacles to investment," a proposal "to authorize Customs southern region director and director of residence in the province to grant a visa (visa) being the part of the concerned authorities associated with the capital, to facilitate procedures investors and encourage them. "
    It is noteworthy that the investment in the province of Basra occurred, the end of the month of September 2016, five investment contracts worth $ 64 million includes several segments.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:08 pm