Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

President-Elect Trump’s Transition Team Springs Right Into Action With New Jersey Governor Chris Chr

Lobo
    Lobo

President-Elect Trump’s Transition Team Springs Right Into Action With New Jersey Governor Chris Chr Empty President-Elect Trump’s Transition Team Springs Right Into Action With New Jersey Governor Chris Chr

Post by Lobo Fri 11 Nov 2016, 1:27 pm

President-Elect Trump’s Transition Team Springs Right Into Action With New Jersey Governor Chris Christie At The Helm.
    by IWB · Published November 11, 2016 · Updated November 11, 2016

by Pamela Williams
    President-Elect Donald Trump’s Transition Team is springing into action with Governor Chris Christie at the helm.  His number one priority is National Security.  He must start by seeking the council of National Security experts, as most of us know Obama’s reports cannot be trusted. A highly disturbing report by a congressional task force recently found that the Obama Administration had politicized its intelligence.  Obama had his intelligence team downplay terrorism, and demanded that they alter intelligence to meet his viewpoints on such threats.
    We all remember when Obama called ISIS the “JV Team”.  Obama has not even admitted that Islamic jihadists are a threat to the US.  Of course, it makes sense that his Presidential reports cannot be trusted.
    When the report by the congressional task force (comprised of the Intelligence, Armed Services, and Appropriations Committees) was issued, Rep. Mike Pompeo (R-KS) expressed the findings:

Central Command’s most senior intelligence leaders manipulated the command’s intelligence products to downplay the threat from ISIS in Iraq.
    The result: consumers of those intelligence products were provided a consistently “rosy” view of U.S. operational success against ISIS. That may well have resulted in putting American troops at risk as policymakers relied on this intelligence when formulating policy and allocating resources for the fight.
    The intelligence manipulation became a controversy in 2015, when 50 intelligence-community whistleblowers complained that their reports on the Islamic State and al-Qaeda terror networks were being altered.
    So we see that Obama pushed the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) and the Defense Department by senior Central Command to downplay the real and present danger of the jihadist threat.  Most of us knew this had to be happening, or those of us who made ourselves familiar with horrors of ISIS, knew Obama was not being straightforward with the American people.  Thus, some of us learned to turn off the TV and fire up our computers to get to the truth.
    The Internet screamed the truth of the horrors of beheadings and torture by ISIS.  We knew our own government was lying to us…almost setting us up to be terrorized.  I think this led to the mistrust of mainstream media for most of us, and this is when we turned to Twitter and Alternative Media sources to get the news.  It has, also, led to the downfall of mainstream media news stations, and in my opinion they are worthless now.
    At this time, we see our President-elect Donald Trump being turned on by mainstream media.  They fuel protests that are threatening a peaceful transition for our new President as he begins his way to the White House.  I do believe that Fox News has given Trump the time and respect he deserves.  If I had to choose a msm news source to trust, it would be Fox News.
    President Obama lied to our Nation at a critical time when we were horrified by the Benghazi attack on our Embassy in Libya   Less than 24 hours after four Americans, including our ambassador to Libya, were killed by al-Qaeda-affiliated jihadists in the 2012 siege of Benghazi,  he said this:
    https://pjmedia.com/andrewmccarthy/2016/11/10/unsolicited-advice-for-the-trump-transition-team-on-national-security-intelligence/
    “A day after 9/11, we are reminded that a new tower rises above the New York skyline, but al-Qaeda is on the path to defeat and bin Laden is dead.”
    So you see, Governor Chris Christie will have his hands full during the transition process, and he must seek council from those trusted and brave men within our Government who did not cave to Obama and his lies.
    https://pjmedia.com/andrewmccarthy/2016/11/10/unsolicited-advice-for-the-trump-transition-team-on-national-security-intelligence/
    The administration has done more to sculpt the narrative than quell the enemy. So Gov. Christie and his team will need to regard with skepticism any briefing books Obama’s transition coordinators supply.
    Of course, Team Trump already has a tremendous resource to rely on: retired Army General Michael Flynn, the former head of the Defense Intelligence Agency (and the author, along with PJ Media columnist Michael Ledeen, of The Field of Fight, which pleads for a desperately needed strategy for fighting the global war against jihadists and their allies). Like General Mattis, General Flynn (in 2014) was pushed out of his job because he rejected the politicization of our intelligence product for purposes of low-balling the terrorist threat. He knows his stuff, knows what we are up against, and will be a major asset not only to the transition, but to the Trump administration.
    I would also respectfully suggest that Gov. Christie consult with General Mattis and General Jack Keane: smart, experienced former commanders who have given a great deal of thought to, and sound advice to Congress regarding, the current administration’s strategic and intelligence voids.
    http://investmentwatchblog.com/president-elect-trumps-transition-team-springs-right-into-action-with-new-jersey-governor-chris-christie-at-the-helm/

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 3:43 am