Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq has reservations on the decision of Islamic Cooperation on the launch of the Houthis missile to

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq has reservations on the decision of Islamic Cooperation on the launch of the Houthis missile to Empty Iraq has reservations on the decision of Islamic Cooperation on the launch of the Houthis missile to

Post by Rocky Sat 19 Nov 2016, 1:35 am

[ltr]Iraq has reservations on the decision of Islamic Cooperation on the launch of the Houthis missile toward Mecca[/ltr]

Since 11/18/2016 18:29 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Iraqi Ministry of Foreign Affairs, on Friday, Iraq's reservation on the decision by the Organization of Islamic Cooperation on accusing Saudi Arabia of the Houthis fired a missile toward Mecca.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said the ministry's spokesman Ahmad Jamal, in a statement, received / balances News /, copy it, that "Iraq took part in the emergency meeting of the Council of Foreign Ministers of Member States of the OIC, which was held in Saudi Arabia yesterday," noting that "the representatives of Iraq where are the Ambassador Hussein Khatib, head of the Arab department in the Ministry and Iraq's ambassador to Saudi Arabia, Dr. Rushdi Al-Ani. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "Iraq declared its reservation on the decision of the meeting on the pretext of targeting Mecca by a missile fired by Houthis of Yemen," pointing out that "the reservation Iraq comes because there is no proof of the occurrence of the incident, in addition to the sanctity of the House of God and prestige-Semitism in the hearts of the Muslims do not allow the issues and conflicts are in such a sticky, as to let the need to preserve the sanctity and holiness of Mecca and not daring to prejudice its position. "[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 9:55 pm