Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy calls for the convening of the next Cabinet meeting in the hand Bartila liberated to support

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy calls for the convening of the next Cabinet meeting in the hand Bartila liberated to support  Empty Deputy calls for the convening of the next Cabinet meeting in the hand Bartila liberated to support

Post by Rocky Sun 20 Nov 2016, 2:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Deputy calls for the convening of the next Cabinet meeting in the hand Bartila liberated to support areas of Nineveh

Nur News / Baghdad 
    MP Zahid Katuna, if all Iraqis today are looking for salvation from Daesh terrorist gangs in Mosul, saying they had been committed unless perpetrated the biggest criminals in the history of mankind from killing, arrests and torture.
    Said Katuna in a statement, "Nur News" received a copy of it today, "We are honored with numerous martyrs who were killed by the heroic security forces and civilians, and we call for the wounded them a speedy recovery, stressing the need for the executives turn to their parents editors from the oppression of Daesh service."
    "There is a shortened and clear of all service ministries in providing a helping hand to the people of the liberated areas who are waiting for a moment by moment, but the ministries turn a deaf ear to their appeals, calling on Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to hold the next Cabinet meeting in the hand Bartila liberated to inform the government and Mmthleehh the suffering citizen Musli knockout at his command. "
    Katuna and wondered: Where are the civil plan for relief? Where are the ration card, my Ministry of Commerce? Where is the oil derivatives O Oil Ministry? Where is the humanitarian assistance? Where the water where food? , Have not you demanded the people of Nineveh displacement What is your support to them where ministries?
    The MP Katuna that "aid the people of Mosul in the liberated areas and national responsibility urgent can not be delayed, otherwise we are at the doors of humanitarian disasters doubled their miseries after the daily crimes committed by Daesh truly trapped within the province," noting that "the people of Mosul are waiting for liberation and relief, and must of the initiative for that image and various means. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 12:33 pm