Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary accuses some politicians of trying to take revenge on Iraq and the popular crowd

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary accuses some politicians of trying to take revenge on Iraq and the popular crowd Empty Parliamentary accuses some politicians of trying to take revenge on Iraq and the popular crowd

Post by Rocky Sun 27 Nov 2016, 3:04 am

[size=30]Parliamentary accuses some politicians of trying to take revenge on Iraq and the popular crowd[/size]
    27/11/2016 11:32 | Number of Views: 1
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / Baghdad
    I promised an MP for the National Alliance Firdaus al-Awadi, on Sunday, the adoption of the popular crowd Act that half of the fighters and heroes in appreciation for their sacrifices, saw that as an attempt to undo the settlement because of the adoption of this law is an expression of shock states and personalities that tried to insult the crowd.
    She said Al-Awadi said in a statement received "direction Press" a copy of it, that "the adoption of the House of Representatives to the law the popular crowd is like a greatest accomplishment achieved by the House of Representatives, which confirms that the popular crowd is a safety valve paramount and the need to save the country's unity and integrity of the internal and external risks." .
    He added that "those who tried to prevent the adoption of the crowd Act was representing foreign agendas want to keep Iraq going on in sectarian vortex", noting that "they revealed the bad intentions unfair when they tried to take revenge from Iraq to rescind the settlement project because of the adoption of the Council of the law."
    It showed that "the decline of these positive things will hurt the country's service is alert to the need to deal with them on the subject of the settlement, as the withdrawal of which will open the way to figures fair, honest worthy representation Mkunhm," blessing "for the Iraqi people the adoption of this law, which will be a strong Wedge who lives and preserves the true national unity. "
    The House voted on Saturday on the Law of the board of the popular crowd majority as president of the National Alliance for the Iraqi people and patient and the sons of the popular crowd Park vote of the Iraqi Council of Representatives on the popular crowd Act, which guarantees the rights to be included as part of the Iraqi security system enjoy all the rights and privileges approved for the rest of the Iraqi security forces.
    The head of the National Alliance , Mr. Ammar al - Hakim of the parliament that " the adoption of this law represents a national step which is less that can be given to the fighters have made cheap their lives for theliberation of the Iraqi land from Conception Aldaasha terrorism." sa

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 9:28 am