Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rubaie law will make accountable all those who describe the crowd Palmilishat

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rubaie law will make accountable all those who describe the crowd Palmilishat Empty Rubaie law will make accountable all those who describe the crowd Palmilishat

Post by Rocky Mon 28 Nov 2016, 1:27 am

[ltr]Rubaie law will make accountable all those who describe the crowd Palmilishat[/ltr]

Since 11/27/2016 17:55 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]A member of the State of Law Coalition MP Muwaffaq al-Rubaie, said that any person or vehicle body Flags describe the crowd as "militias", will be subject to Iraqi law, pointing out that the political majority that passed the crowd Act is the first democratically.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Rubaie said in a statement received / balances News / copy of which was that "any person or means Iraqi flags, Arab or foreign describes Authority popular crowd, in any capacity offensive, including the so-called (the militias), will be subject to Iraqi law, which held accountable for abusive security forces," pointing out that the "popular crowd and security forces in all its different forms represent Iraq and harm them he had abused Iraqis and the law can protect Iraqis from abusive locally or regionally."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He continued that "the Law Commission the popular crowd, is the first law, which passed on the way of democratic nations using the political majority method, not the political consensus or sectarian or Almkoonatih; because the law voted by the Shia and the Sunni and Kurdish, Christian and Turkmen and Yezidi, so it was the first democratically", pointing out that "Opponents come back to their senses and Anasroa free from their areas, and the gates of Iraq are still open to the nationalists to return to the national ranks" .anthy 29 / tc n[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 12:46 pm