Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for Iraq: Iraqi Kurds and the Liberal and citizen the order to pass laws

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Deputy for Iraq: Iraqi Kurds and the Liberal and citizen the order to pass laws Empty Deputy for Iraq: Iraqi Kurds and the Liberal and citizen the order to pass laws

Post by lonelyintexas Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:27 pm

Deputy for Iraq: Iraqi Kurds and the Liberal and citizen the order to pass laws

02-07-2013 12:36 PM

Baghdad (news) .. MP for / coalition in Iraq / Walid Abboud, the determination of his list the adoption of laws that her prejudice the citizen before the end of the parliamentary session.

Aboud said in a statement (of the Agency news): The Iraqi List, bent on the adoption of important laws that have prejudice in the first place.

He added: There are laws are paramount lives of citizens and the functioning of the state institutions of the Iraqi List, in alliance with the Kurdistan Alliance and the mass of the citizen and the Liberals are determined to block approval in the coming days.

According to political sources, the possibility of passing laws broken, including the criminalization of the Baath Party, oil and gas, accountability and justice, amnesty, etc., and the law of the upcoming parliamentary elections, and the demarcation of administrative borders during the last year of the House of Representatives. / End / 2.'s. M /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:21 am