Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi Deputy for stresses the need to pass laws on the basis of the interest of the people and the h

chouchou
    chouchou

Iraqi Deputy for stresses the need to pass laws on the basis of the interest of the people and the h Empty Iraqi Deputy for stresses the need to pass laws on the basis of the interest of the people and the h

Post by chouchou Fri 19 Jul 2013, 7:10 am

MP for the Iraqi List, Qais الشذر, the need to pass laws on the basis that provide benefit to the people and get away from what will harm him.

[ltr]The news of the agreement on "the laws of one basket", has sparked criticism and rejection by the religious and political circles, normally him that he would be at the expense of the Iraqi people.[/ltr]

[ltr]And mention الشذر in told all of Iraq [where] today that "the imposition of wills and things stroll in the form of deals certainly lead to demands to pass may be harmful to large segments of the Iraqi people."[/ltr]

[ltr]He called for the need to have to pass the measure on the basis of laws that provide benefit to the people and get away from what the harm him and not achieve the will of a section of the agendas. "[/ltr]

[ltr]He denied the decision of the House of Representatives Muhammad Al-Khalidi, last Saturday, and the agreement of the parliamentary blocs to pass important laws one basket.[/ltr]

[ltr]Khalidi said at a press conference attended by the correspondent's parliament building [where], that "there is no agreement to pass all the laws one day and one basket, but it was agreed to pass all the laws that affect citizens directly."[/ltr]

[ltr]The decision of the parliament that "the House of Representatives refused to pass laws بهكذا hold across one basket at the expense of the Iraqi people, but it was agreed with the heads of political blocs to pass all laws disputed agreement, voting within the Council, after reading the first and second and then vote positively or negatively."[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 6:24 pm