Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Canucks defenceman Gudbranson to undergo surgery to repair wrist ligament damage

jedi17
    jedi17

Canucks defenceman Gudbranson to undergo surgery to repair wrist ligament damage Empty Canucks defenceman Gudbranson to undergo surgery to repair wrist ligament damage

Post by jedi17 Sun 18 Dec 2016, 3:23 pm

Canucks defenceman Gudbranson to undergo surgery to repair wrist ligament damage

The Canadian PressDecember 18, 2016
    Vancouver Canucks defenceman Erik Gudbranson will undergo surgery to repair ligament damage in his wrist.
    The team said a timeline on Gudbranson's recovery will be provided after the surgery.
    The announcement comes after the Canucks moved Gudbranson to injured reserve last week for what was then an unspecified ailment.

The third-overall pick in 2010 has six points and a minus-14 rating over 30 games this season.

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 4:03 am