Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Security forces arrest 4 criminals, dismantle IED in Diyala

jedi17
    jedi17

Security forces arrest 4 criminals, dismantle IED in Diyala Empty Security forces arrest 4 criminals, dismantle IED in Diyala

Post by jedi17 Sun 25 Dec 2016, 7:28 pm

[size=39]Security forces arrest 4 criminals, dismantle IED in Diyala[/size]

Security forces arrest 4 criminals, dismantle IED in Diyala 7beeaef0cac27f0ee4616be43a6f9f02-650x433

Representational photo.

Diyala (IraqiNews.com) Diyala Police Command revealed on Sunday, that its forces arrested 4 wanted persons and dismantled an improvised explosive device in different areas of the province.
    Diyala Police Chief, Major General Jassim al-Saadi, in a press statement said, “Forces from Diyala Police conducted search operations in the areas of (Beni Saad, Jalola’ and al-Khalis), and managed to arrest four persons wanted on criminal and terrorism charges.”
    “The bomb squad dismantled an improvised explosive device, planted in the roadside in al-Nada area (50 km east of Baqubah), without causing any casualties.”
    Security forces in Diyala arrested dozens of suspects in the last few months, during several operations in different areas of the province.

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 9:19 pm