Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

House's rapporteur: the blocs' heads agree to include 4 disputed laws in tomorrow's meeting

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

House's rapporteur: the blocs' heads agree to include 4 disputed laws in tomorrow's meeting Empty House's rapporteur: the blocs' heads agree to include 4 disputed laws in tomorrow's meeting

Post by lonelyintexas Sun 07 Jul 2013, 3:08 pm

House's rapporteur: the blocs' heads agree to include 4 disputed laws in tomorrow's meeting

07/07/2013 13:57:00

BAGHDAD / NINA / The rapporteur of the House of Representatives, Mohammed al-Khalidi said, "The heads of the main blocs and Presidency of the Council of Representatives have agreed to include the draft laws of the Federal Court, the Federal Civil Service Council, the Law 111 of Procedure and the Law of 2014's elections in tomorrow's session.

He told the National Iraqi News Agency / NINA / that " the heads of the political blocs agreed that these laws would be the beginning of a new phase of the House's work" noting that "including these laws and approve them will be the first phase and will be followed by new stages to include a new set of important laws after complete adopting these laws, which will be subject to a first and second reading and then vote."

He explained that "including these disputed laws and approving them in accordance with legislative and legal contexts is a proof there is no one basket deal to pass laws."

He pointed out that "the agreement of the political blocs will determine the laws to be included for the purpose of being passing in the second phase," noting that" the agenda of important and disputed laws includes 15 bill, will be included back-to-back according to several stages for the purpose of voting upon. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 8:34 am