Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Mahma Khalil: the deletion of zeros from the currency has become necessary to support the country's

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Mahma Khalil: the deletion of zeros from the currency has become necessary to support the country's  Empty Mahma Khalil: the deletion of zeros from the currency has become necessary to support the country's

Post by lonelyintexas Sun 07 Jul 2013, 7:46 pm

Mahma Khalil: the deletion of zeros from the currency has become necessary to support the country's economic identity

07/07/2013

Baghdad - and babysit - the parliamentary economic committee indicated that the deletion of zeros from the currency and restructuring is the need to support the country's economic identity, especially after the end of Chapter VII.

He said Committee member Mahma Khalil "after the withdrawal of Iraq from Chapter VII, there are great advantages stations and many promising in the country's economy to support economic and identity of the Iraqi dinar, and this case is purely economic aim of maintaining the Iraqi currency."

Asked Khalil, "the Iraqi Central Bank to begin a project to delete the zeros from the Iraqi currency and restructuring, explaining that this project is as old as the central bank has asked the government to wait it out that it's an appropriate time and today we see that the time has come to start this project" ... p / i

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Mahma Khalil: the deletion of zeros from the currency has become necessary to support the country's  Empty Re: Mahma Khalil: the deletion of zeros from the currency has become necessary to support the country's

Post by weslin3 Sun 07 Jul 2013, 7:53 pm

Hope it is literally this;   
     [b style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: Arial, Verdana, Tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 16px; background-color: rgb(239, 241, 243);"]and today we see that the time has come to start this project" [/b]..

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 4:57 pm