Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy accuses three sides of being behind the assassinations and chaos in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy accuses three sides of being behind the assassinations and chaos in Iraq Empty A deputy accuses three sides of being behind the assassinations and chaos in Iraq

Post by Rocky Thu May 20, 2021 8:44 am

A deputy accuses three sides of being behind the assassinations and chaos in Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] deputy accuses three sides of being behind the assassinations and chaos in Iraq

On Thursday, a member of the House of Representatives, Abd al-Hadi al-Saadawi, accused three parties of being behind the assassinations and spreading chaos in Iraq, indicating that these parties do not want Iraq to regain its political status .

Al-Saadawi said that "foreign and local bodies and embassies of countries seek to destabilize the country and spread discord among the people ."

He added that "the embassies of foreign countries stand behind the assassinations that affect activists and journalists," noting that "America is trying to subjugate the Iraqi citizen through security and political oppression, economic impoverishment, and media misinformation ."

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:59 am