Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Iraq is on the verge of two types of “assassinations,” according to him.

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Iraq is on the verge of two types of “assassinations,” according to him. Empty Deputy: Iraq is on the verge of two types of “assassinations,” according to him.

Post by Rocky Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:10 am

[size=52]Deputy: Iraq is on the verge of two types of “assassinations,” according to him.[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=45]Khashan said in an interview that “the assassinations are a negative indicator that threatens the political process, increases its complexities, and indicates the seriousness of the situation,” stressing that “Iraq is on the verge of two types of assassinations, the first being proactive and targeting directly influential figures in the upcoming electoral scene and is expected to have strong chances in terms of results and this. The type is being implemented.[/size]
    [size=45]Khashan added, "The other type of assassination, which is the subsequent one, and its main reason is the new election law, which gives a seat to whoever kills after his victory to whoever comes after him regardless of his bloc, while the previous law gave a seat to whoever kills or dies for any reason to his bloc and thus does not benefit from the killing.”[/size]
    [size=45]He pointed out that "this paragraph may open the door to several assassinations that may be carried out by forces that want to seize the seats in any way, even through blood tools[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Jun 30, 2024 1:00 pm