Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump's comments push the dollar lower

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump's comments push the dollar lower Empty Trump's comments push the dollar lower

Post by Rocky Thu 12 Jan 2017, 5:49 am

Trump's comments push the dollar lower

2017/01/12 | 14:01

(Encyclopedia of the Day News | Iraq News ) - Economy News follow. 

The dollar fell to its lowest level in five weeks below 114 yen on Thursday heading towards record its worst weekly performance since November , affected by the loss of confidence in the pay US policies of President - elect Donald Trump inflation to rise a speculation that has dominated the market since he was elected president. 

Speculators and push the dollar higher on Wednesday on expectations that the first press conference for Trump since he won the eighth of November , will provide further details on the spending and tax measures to encourage funding of US companies operating abroad to return to the country 's capital. 

But instead it has dominated the debate over electronic penetrate Rossi to influence the outcome of the US elections and unsubstantiated claims regarding the collection Ross clients interesting information suspicions about Trump on the conference. 

The dollar fell to 113.97 yen , its lowest level since the eighth of December , down 1.2 percent. 

Fell dollar index , which measures the US currency 's performance against a basket of six major currencies 0.8 percent to 100.98. 

The index rose to its highest level in a week on Wednesday. 

The euro was up 0.6 percent to $ 1.0645 after it fell to its lowest level in 14 years at 1.0340 dollars last week. 

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 8:18 am