Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Economist Opinion: Timing Not Appropriate for Zeros Project; Early Next Year is

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist Opinion: Timing Not Appropriate for Zeros Project; Early Next Year is  Empty Economist Opinion: Timing Not Appropriate for Zeros Project; Early Next Year is

Post by Rocky Fri 12 Jul 2013, 12:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He said Al-kinani (News Agency): the project delete zeros now not appropriate for security reasons and in addition to political vulnerability to currency counterfeiting.

He added: the process of deleting zeros will have a bad psychological effect on people with tremendous difficulty coping with the new currency will have a million dinars dinar only in the process of debt repayment.

And: that despite him only he failed to do so far, adding that the deletion of zeros need to bramgat and wizards and economic and educational seminars.

He continued that the parliamentarians have no adequate study of this complex project must include studies about its advantages and disadvantages and political dimensions.

The parliamentary Economic Committee outweighed the implementation date of the project to delete the three zeros from the currency when early next year

Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Economist Opinion: Timing Not Appropriate for Zeros Project; Early Next Year is  Empty Re: Economist Opinion: Timing Not Appropriate for Zeros Project; Early Next Year is

Post by 2020 Fri 12 Jul 2013, 1:03 pm

rocky wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He said Al-kinani (News Agency): the project delete zeros now not appropriate for security reasons and in addition to political vulnerability to currency counterfeiting.

He added: the process of deleting zeros will have a bad psychological effect on people with tremendous difficulty coping with the new currency will have a million dinars dinar only in the process of debt repayment.

And: that despite him only he failed to do so far, adding that the deletion of zeros need to bramgat and wizards and economic and educational seminars.

He continued that the parliamentarians have no adequate study of this complex project must include studies about its advantages and disadvantages and political dimensions.

The parliamentary Economic Committee outweighed the implementation date of the project to delete the three zeros from the currency when early next year

If that's his reasoning for not moving his country out of the basement of civilization economically, I have news for him. It will take all those "psychologically effected" citizens about 5 minutes to figure it out that the small bills once again buy what they used to. I predict about 60 days to figure out the big picture. Trust me Habib, they'll be ok with five minutes of depression after 20 years of misery. Get over it.

As to his second quote that "the parliamentarians have no adequate study of this complex project. Must include studies, etc....."   I doubt that seriously. Habib has been hiding in a bunker somewhere for at least 7 years as near as I can figure......  There might be other reasons, return of assets being one, but his stated opinions are just that - opinions.  (or as we use to call it - artful mis-direction, but I have no link to back that)
    dizzydee
    dizzydee

Economist Opinion: Timing Not Appropriate for Zeros Project; Early Next Year is  Empty Re: Economist Opinion: Timing Not Appropriate for Zeros Project; Early Next Year is

Post by dizzydee Fri 12 Jul 2013, 1:23 pm

sounds like he doesn't have his cache of dinar finished yet.  LOL

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 1:40 pm