Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament will vote today on a draft Commission and amnesty

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament will vote today on a draft Commission and amnesty Empty Parliament will vote today on a draft Commission and amnesty

Post by Rocky Mon 16 Jan 2017, 1:32 am

[ltr]Parliament will vote today on a draft Commission and amnesty[/ltr]

Since 01.16.2017 at 09:25 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Governing Council of Representatives, Monday, regular meetings to vote on a number of draft laws, including draft legal amendment of the Electoral Commission for elections and amnesty.[/ltr]
    [ltr]A statement by the Office of informing Parliament received / balances News / copy of it, "the agenda of today's meeting work includes the report of the parliamentary committee investigative accidental bombing of hospice and Hussienieh (Aakhanla) in Daquq Center, and vote on the proposed Act to amend the Companies Act No. 21 of 1997".[/ltr]
    [ltr]The statement added, "It includes a vote on a draft Arms Act, voting in principle a draft law to determine producing provinces and non-oil producing share, in addition to voting in principle to the proposed Second Amendment to the Law of the Independent High Electoral Commission No. 11 Law for the year 2007".[/ltr]
    [ltr]And stated in the agenda of the meeting, according to the statement, "Voting in principle the draft of the First Amendment to the Amnesty Law No. 27 Act of 2016, and vote on the candidates of the Federal service, and vote on a resolution as the Nineveh Plain, a disaster area."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Also, due to witness the meeting, "a report and discussion of the Financial Administration Act, and report and discuss the draft law on protection against domestic violence."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The House of Representatives, yesterday lifted its usual to Monday, after the vote on the draft accession of the Republic of Iraq to the international Convention on the Law Regulations for Preventing Collisions at Sea, 1972.[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 1:31 pm