Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Energy plans to investigate the theft of oil through the ports of Basra

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Energy plans to investigate the theft of oil through the ports of Basra Empty Parliamentary Energy plans to investigate the theft of oil through the ports of Basra

Post by Rocky Tue 17 Jan 2017, 2:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The ports of Basra
    Parliamentary Energy plans to investigate the theft of oil through the ports of Basra

Author: MK, NS 
    Editor: NS 
    01/16/2017 14:39 
    Number of Views: 1918

Long-Presse / Baghdad  
    Committee announced the parliamentary oil and energy, on Monday, its intention to investigate the issue of theft of crude oil through the ports of Basra province.
    The Chairman of the Committee on Oil and Snap in the House of Representatives, the Ares Abdullah, in an interview with (long-Presse), "The Committee heard through media reports that spoke about the existence of quantities of crude oil stolen through the ports of Basra to the lack of meters of crude oil," noting that "the committee was investigating this matter."  
    Abdullah added that "for the oil and gas committee sent a letter to the Oil Ministry to inquire about the subject of this issue will be discussed with the officials of the ministry in the coming days."
    The MPs from the province of Basra, uncovered, on Sunday (15 January 2017), for smuggling nearly 300,000 barrels of oil from the ports of Basra $ 20 million a day through the oil counters inaccurate, as demanded Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi follow-up file.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 10:29 am