Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary oil outweighed sharp discussions about the oil and gas law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary oil outweighed sharp discussions about the oil and gas law Empty Parliamentary oil outweighed sharp discussions about the oil and gas law

Post by Rocky Tue 24 Jan 2017, 4:08 am

Parliamentary oil outweighed sharp discussions about the oil and gas law

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News / special committee suggested that the parliamentary oil witnessing the current House of Representatives sessions bitter debate about the oil and gas law, stressing that the Commission is conducting amendments to the law. Said committee member Ali Fayad said in an interview for "Economy News", that the oil and gas law, which was launched during the parliamentary sessions preceding has not been settled is still under discussion and criticism of some of the blocks in which you see a lot of problems and injustices right, particularly the Kurdistan Alliance, pointing out that the pursuit of some blocks to the need to amend this law and put began strongly since the second round of the House of Representatives is still but that did not seriously doing at the time. Fayad said that after the expansion of the differences between the blocs on the law as well as the new consensus that formed on the basis of the government, "Pat modifying the oil and gas law is inevitable," adding that he expected to see the House of Representatives sessions bitter debate about the law because of the different points of view. The Iraqi government announced, in the 28th of August, 2011, on the ratification of the draft oil and gas law, and decided to submit them to Parliament for approval, while Deputy Prime Minister for Energy Affairs Office, Hussain al-Shahristani, on the second of July, the government introduced "some amendments "to the draft oil law, which is long overdue and reviewed by the Committee on energy Council of Ministers. AJ

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 1:01 pm