Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Transport Minister opens berths in the port of Abu Flus: We call for the investment of large areas i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Transport Minister opens berths in the port of Abu Flus: We call for the investment of large areas i Empty Transport Minister opens berths in the port of Abu Flus: We call for the investment of large areas i

Post by Rocky Sat 28 Jan 2017, 1:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Transport Minister opens berths in the port of Abu Flus: We call for the investment of large areas in the Shatt al-Arab

 Basra / long-Presse 

Transport Minister Kazem Al - Hamami, to spend the Shatt al - Arab in Basra province, it owns large tracts of investment opportunities, and called for the need to invest to " the way that it deserves the judiciary", as the ministry opened berths in the port (Abu fils) in accordance with the common operating system, called on foreign companies to the need to increase the depths of the Shatt al - Arab to enter the large ships. 
    He erythema during the opening of the pier ceremony in the port (Abu Flus) and attended ( the long - Presse) that "the Ministry of Transport opened Pier No. 3 and yard for storing cargo containers in the port (Abu Flus) south of Basra, in an effort to develop the port and receive various ships , " noting that " The new quay and yard storage were in accordance with the common operating system that would solve the financial problems of the Iraqi ports and facilitates the reception of ships coming from Iran through the Shatt al - Arab channel." 
    He erythema, that " the Shatt al - Arab from the top of Bisha to Qurna , where large areas are all investment opportunities and commercial shipping route and tourist did not invest the way you deserve the judiciary , " stressing " the need for attention to these investment opportunities in the areas of project Ma'amir and the island of Umm al- Rasas and project piers are all chemical fertilizers yield financial revenues , if invested properly. " 
    For his part , stressed the freedom of a foreign company director cups Garnganya in an interview (long - Presse) , "that the Arabs Shatt need to dig deep in order to allow companies tanker entering the giant and large cargo ships , " adding that " the channel Shatt al - Arab is lively in the field of maritime Situated strategic. " 
    The iron pier , which opened in accordance with established international standards and a length of 173 meters and a width of 18 meters, and the storage yard can accommodate a large number of containers near the pier.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 2:48 am