Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade contract with a Russian company to import wood

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade contract with a Russian company to import wood Empty Trade contract with a Russian company to import wood

Post by Rocky Fri 03 Feb 2017, 2:02 am

[size=30]Trade contract with a Russian company to import wood[/size]
    02/02/2017 05:00 | Number of Views: 65
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press
    General Company for Trading of construction materials in the Ministry of Commerce announced the signing of a preliminary contract with Brough Surf Russian company to import Russian wood material.

A statement of the ministry received "direction Press" a copy of it from the company's general manager Adnan Jassim al-Sharifi as saying that he has agreed to accept the offer made by the company to equip our company the amount of 39 thousand and 960 cubic meters of wood [White JAM] Russian and according to standard specifications and increased moisture | [12-14%] out of the port Savior Kmarkia with all the fees and expense on the company's processed. "

He Sharifi that "his company signed this record has made the signing of two others for processing material rebar Ukrainian and Material Iron Iranian Alhleyman" pointing out that "his company is continuing to negotiate with known for processing materials and construction according to the specifications approved by the local market and global companies."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 8:32 pm