Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Parliamentary Economy: Central Bank reserves of hard currency under control and there is no fear

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Economy: Central Bank reserves of hard currency under control and there is no fear Empty Parliamentary Economy: Central Bank reserves of hard currency under control and there is no fear

Post by Rocky Sun 05 Feb 2017, 4:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Parliamentary Economy: Central Bank reserves of hard currency under control and there is no fear

Economy News / Baghdad ...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ruled out a member of the Economic Committee MP Najiba Najib, the impact of lower central bank reserves negatively on the state budget, saying, that the monetary policy of the central bank's prudent policy in accordance with the logical economic plans.

She said Najib in a press statement that "the decline in cash reserves at the Central Bank of $ 66 billion at the end 2014 to $ 45 billion now will not affect the Iraqi economy, attributed it to improved oil prices and a height of 30 to more than $ 50 in addition to the high-volume quantities of oil exporting Maigarb / 4 / million contributed to higher state revenues and the introduction of foreign operation, a golf major role in saving the country's economy. "

She said, "So far, the central bank reserves of hard currency under control and there is no hard currency on fears the deterioration in Iraq."

She continued, "The monetary policy followed by the central bank during the recent period, which has suffered from the decline in revenue is sufficient to cover the salaries, the bank managed and supported by the International Monetary Fund to take several decisions, including making the central bank reserves serve the social development process and plays a role in the financial crisis, so I was able coverage of public spending by feeding Treasury bonds to pay salaries and cover the expenses of the war. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliamentary Economy: Central Bank reserves of hard currency under control and there is no fear Empty Re: Parliamentary Economy: Central Bank reserves of hard currency under control and there is no fear

Post by sassy Sun 05 Feb 2017, 8:29 am

Sounds good  8

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 6:40 pm