Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Big Wobble - LOOK AT THE PICTURES

Lobo
    Lobo

The Big Wobble - LOOK AT THE PICTURES Empty The Big Wobble - LOOK AT THE PICTURES

Post by Lobo Tue 07 Feb 2017, 3:23 pm

Meteor lights up the night sky over Wisconsin! Several reports of a loud boom exploding over Lake Michigan!
    Posted: 07 Feb 2017 12:07 AM PST
    The Big Wobble - LOOK AT THE PICTURES 1702062350-Meteor-lights-up-Wisconsin-night-sky
    Photo One News Page
    In early Monday morning a bright green fireball in the sky over the Chicago area.
    It happened around 1:30 a.m.
    A radar image from National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) captured a meteor directly over Lake Michigan.
    The meteor shower was primarily seen in Illinois and Wisconsin, but was also seen as far west as Minnesota - and as far east as New York.
    Meteor lights up the night sky over Wisconsin Residents in Wisconsin got quite a shock when they looked up at the night sky on Monday morning.
    The American Meteor Society received over 185 reports of a fireball seen over Wisconsin around 1:27 a.m. on Monday.
    The Oshkosh Police Department confirms that they received several reports of a loud boom, while an officer with the Glendale Police Department caught the flash of light on their dashboard camera. According to FOX 6, the green fireball was primarily seen from Illinois and Wisconsin. However, witnesses reported seeing it in Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Iowa, New York, Kentucky, Minnesota and Ontario.

Home

The Big Wobble - LOOK AT THE PICTURES RT33Z6I5_C0?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Climate Changed! King tides now pose a threat for Miami residents as floods now occur every other month for some!
    Posted: 06 Feb 2017 07:35 AM PST
    The Big Wobble - LOOK AT THE PICTURES Kingtide2015_sidewalk

Photo Forbes
    In Miami, sea-level rise is not a problem for future generations.
    It's a present-day reality.
    In Miami, sea levels are rising, and residents have noticed.
    Navarrete: "The water is here.
    It's not that I'm talking about some sci-fi movie here.
    No. I live it.
    I see it, it's tangible."
    That's Valerie Navarrete.
    She's lived in South Beach for more than 20 years.
    About seven years ago, sea-level rise, a high tide, and rain combined to cause a major flood. Navarrete: "I remember was a Friday afternoon and it was raining for about one hour.
    When we came out our garage had over three feet of water - not inches - feet.
    So we lost several cars.
    It's just unbelievable."
    Navarrete's garage now floods about once every other month.
    She often has to wear rainboots just to get to her car.
    Navarrete: "And sometimes the water would be higher than that.
    So I couldn't wear my boots because otherwise I would get the water inside the boots.
    So then we have to go barefoot, which is disgusting."
    And when the moon, earth, and sun align, tides are even higher than usual.
    They're called king tides, and last for about a week.
    During king tides, Navarrete's garage floods twice a day.
    But Navarrete is determined to stay, even if it means that her rainboots become a permanent fashion statement.

Home

The Big Wobble - LOOK AT THE PICTURES 2SMejZBeWpU?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Belgium is the 36th country in the world to be struck by avian-flu since end of October! Belgium had been free from the disease for 7 years
    Posted: 06 Feb 2017 07:15 AM PST
    The Big Wobble - LOOK AT THE PICTURES Untitled
    Click on image to enlarge Yellow squares with bird icon represent avian-flu found in birds, red squares with bird icon represent avian-flu which has jumped to humans, photo from RSOE Alert map

It is the 36th country in the world to be hit with avian-flu since the end of October last year.
    It is the latest case to hit Europe as the pandemic has literally spread around the world in the last couple of months, and some of the more highly pathogenic avian influenza virus having spread to people in Asia resulting in death for some.
    Europe's struggle with highly pathogenic avian influenza (HAPI) has seen the disease now breach Belgium, a country free from bird flu outbreaks for seven years.
    The HAPI strain H5N8 was detected in a backyard holding in the Lebbeke province, a town under 30 kilometres from the Netherlands, a country that has culled more than 200,000 birds to combat bird flu.
    No chickens have been infected by bird flu as the farm is not a commercial poultry operation, according to Belgium's Federal Agency for the Safety of the Food Chain (AFSCA).
    A disease update from the World Organisation for Animal Health (OIE) said the species of birds infected included goose, ducks, guinea fowl and pheasant.
    In total, 55 birds were humanely culled.

Home

The Big Wobble - LOOK AT THE PICTURES L5HjJIzV6Mw?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Avalanches kill 107 in Afghanistan and Pakistan with many more missing and injured almost 200 homes destroyed after unprecedented snow storms
    Posted: 06 Feb 2017 04:51 AM PST
    The Big Wobble - LOOK AT THE PICTURES Gettyimages-464866864
    Photo Fortune

A number of avalanches caused by unprecedented snow storms in Afghanistan and Pakistan over the weekend have claimed 107 lives with many more injured and almost 200 homes destroyed along with the death of hundreds of livestock.
    Dozens more are missing.
    An avalanche in Pakistan killed at least 14 people and buried five homes, Nizamud Shah, a local official in the northern town of Chitral told the Associated Press. He added that several other people are missing.

The Big Wobble - LOOK AT THE PICTURES C36E39rXUAAuA5u
    Photo KPK Updates 
    Over 90 people have been confirmed dead with hundreds of livestock dead and more than 150 homes destroyed as a snowstorm hits Afghanistan on Sunday, prompting the government to declare Sunday as public holiday.
    The unprecedented snow in a decade has led to the closure of main highways leaving many people stranded, out of power and other supplies.
    A high-level meeting chaired by President Mohammad Ashraf Ghani directed the concerned officials and departments to be on their toes in response to the harsh winter.

"It looks like most of the snow is over with and through the end of the week it should remain mostly dry with temperatures slowly rising up," AccuWeather Meteorologist Alan Reppert said. "By next weekend, there is a threat for some more snow to come in."

Home

The Big Wobble - LOOK AT THE PICTURES XvdNZXsykNs?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 10:07 pm